FINE SAWN COLLECTION
10 1/4" X 72"
12" X 72"
7 7/16" X 72"
The Fine Sawn Collection™ conveys a statement of fashion and functionality which brings inspiration to any atmosphere. The finishing technique is a fine sawn, contoured distress which accents the floor, brings out a new feel, but still maintains its perfect fit. Prized by interior designers for its unique trend in design, The Fine Sawn Collection™ offers a vintage feel, easy maintenance and an aspect of style well suited for a commercial environment.
- Common Name: European Oak
- Botanical Name: Quercus SPP
- Janka Rating: 1360
- Origin: Europe/Russia
- Treatment: Brushed, Sawn Marks, Smoked, White Oiled
- Face: Fine Sawn Contoured Distress
- Grade: Aged Character
- Finish: All Natural Hard-Wax Oil
- Construction: Engineered
- Installation Methods: Glue Down, Nail Down, Staple or Floating
- Radiant Heating: Yes
- Wood Description: Straight, long grain in trees cut from large stands. The wood’s texture is coarse and characterized by open pores. Wood harvested from the northeastern areas of the species’ distribution zone tends to be denser and tougher while wood from the central regions tends to be straighter and more uniform.
- Warranty: Lifetime Structural, 25 Years Finish – Residential, 3 Years Finish – Commercial
- Thickness: 5/8” (15 mm)
- Top Layer: 1/6” (4 mm)*
- Width: 7-7/16” (189 mm), 10-1/4″ (260 mm)**, 12″ (305 mm)**
- Length: 72” (1830 mm)
- Construction: 3-Ply
- Substrate: Poplar
* Nominal top layer thickness measured prior to finishing processes. Finishing processes such as wire brushing or hand scraping will affect the overall thickness.