7-7/16" x 72" x 5/8"
The Riverstone Collection™ is an evolution of hand-sculpted hardwood flooring that blends beautifully with interiors old and new. Natural distressing and raised knots give the floors a raw and organic contour that feels comforting beneath the feet. While maintaining the elegance that is DuChateau®, The Riverstone Collection™ effortlessly merges modern and rustic design to create a truly original and inspiring floor.
- Common Name: European Oak
- Botanical Name: Quercus SPP
- Janka Rating: 1360
- Origin: Eastern Europe/Russia
- Treatment: Carbonized, FE Treatment, Smoked, Whitewashed, Wire Brushed
- Face: Hand Sculpted, Wire Brushed
- Grade: Aged Character
- Finish: All Natural Hard-Wax Oil
- Construction: Engineered
- Installation Methods: Glue Down, Nail Down, Staple or Floating
- Radiant Heating: Yes
- Wood Description: Straight, long grain in trees cut from large stands. The wood’s texture is coarse and characterized by open pores. Wood harvested from the northeastern areas of the species’ distribution zone tends to be denser and tougher while wood from the central regions tends to be straighter and more uniform.
- Warranty: Lifetime Structural, 25 Years Finish – Residential, 3 Years Finish – Commercial
- Thickness: 5/8” (15 mm)
- Top Layer: 1/6” (4 mm)*
- Width: 7-7/16” (189 mm), 10-1/4″ (260 mm)**, 12″ (305 mm)**
- Length: 72” (1830 mm)
- Construction: 3-Ply
- Substrate: Poplar
Custom sizes are available. Floor constructions, such as Value Engineered, Duofloor™, Wide Duofloor™ and Super Duofloor™ are also available. Please see your local sales representative for more information. * Nominal top layer thickness measured prior to finishing processes. Finishing processes such as wire brushing or hand scraping will affect the overall thickness. ** These products are available as specialty items and are crafted per order.