We want your feedback about your in-store or online experience. Whether you want to tell us about the exceptional experience you had, or feel that we can improve upon the service you experienced, your comments are important to us.
Please Note our Returns and Exchange policy below..
- Returns are not allowed on any stone or wood products;
- Returns are not allowed on any non-stock or special order items;
- Returns are not allowed on setting materials or sealing products;
- Material sold from our sale outlet is sold “as is” and cannot be returned or exchanged; e. stock items of porcelain and ceramic may be returned subject to the following conditions:
- No returns will be accepted without a return authorization number. To obtain a return authorization number please contact your sales rep or customer service;
- The material must be returned in its original packaging and is subject to STI inspection to ensure it is in resalable condition;
- Returns will not be accepted after 60 days of invoice date;
- Returns within 30 days of invoice date will be subject to a 50% restocking charge, while returns within 30 to 60 days of invoice date will be subject to a 70% restocking charge.