The Heritage Timber Edition™ captures the patina of reclaimed building materials, while preserving the integrity of historical structures. Celebrate the original character of recycled wood with artfully distressed surface scrapes, nail holes, notches, and saw kerf marks reminiscent of salvaged textures. The Heritage Timber Edition™ offers incomparable architectural quality combined with modern fabrication of FSC-certified wood.
- Common Name: European Oak
- Botanical Name: Quercus SPP
- Janka Rating: 1360
- Origin: Eastern Europe/Russia
- Treatment: Deep Brushed, Natural Oiled, Smoked, Stained
- Face: Distressed Salvaged Texture
- Grade: Aged Character
- Finish: All Natural Hard-Wax Oil
- Construction: Engineered
- Installation Methods: Glue Down, Nail Down, Staple or Floating
- Radiant Heating: Yes
- Wood Description: Straight, long grain in trees cut from large stands. The wood’s texture is coarse and characterized by open pores. Wood harvested from the northeastern areas of the species’ distribution zone tends to be denser and tougher while wood from the central regions tends to be straighter and more uniform.
- Warranty: Lifetime Structural, 25 Years Finish – Residential, 3 Years Finish – Commercial
- Construction: 3-Ply
- Substrate: Poplar